Gifts of Hope is run by volunteers. With each purchase of a Gift of Hope you will honor a loved one and support the work at one of our agencies. Your money will go directly to help someone in need.
There are a variety of ways you can help:
- Purchase gifts from the Current Catalog online. We have 40 gifts from which to choose. These gifts are available for all gift-giving occasions such as Mother’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries.
- Purchase gifts at area Washington DC ELCA congregations during Advent.
Make a monetary donation to Gifts of Hope. There are two options:
- Mail a check to Gifts of Hope at the address found at the very bottom of the page. OR
- Donate online by clicking the button below.
- Gifts of Hope will benefit each time you search the web or shop online by using Good Search and GoodShop.
- Gifts of Hope is participating in the AmazonSmile Program which benefits GoH each time you shop online.
- Volunteer! This organization runs and operates smoothly due to the time, ideas, and energy of many volunteers. In particular, we need volunteers to be Coordinators at their respective churches. This job entails promoting GoH to the congregation and taking orders. If you think you may be interested, please contact Executive Director Carolyn Sowinski via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org